nilgonj

nilgonj


7 Interesting facts about women’s breast

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 11:49 AM PDT


They are soft, warm, beautiful, bouncy, sensitive, sexy, curvy, but apart from these are you aware of any other interesting fact about a woman's breasts?

Breasts are probably the most beautiful part of a woman's body. They can easily be counted among one of the first things men notice in women. Women are always conscious about their breasts; however, with all due respect, they know very little about them. Apart from arousing sexual desire, breasts also symbolise beauty, femininity.

We put together some lesser-known facts about breasts which every woman, or man for that matter, must know.

1. The left breast is usually bigger: It's little hard to notice but the left breast is always bigger than the right one. They are never exactly the same size. Nipples also come in varying sizes, and they also point in different directions.

2. Every woman has hair on areola: It's a big turn-off for men but it's a fact. Each woman has between 2-15 dark, straight strands growing. The darker your skin and hair, the darker the nipple hair. Breasts can also get blackheads and pimples. So, always take special care of your breasts.

3. Average breast weighs 0.5 kilogram: The average breast weighs about 0.5 kilograms. Each breast contributes to about 4-5 per cent of the body fat and thus 1 per cent of the total body weight of an average woman. Breasts get fatter as women grow older. Also remember that smokers will have saggier breasts than non-smokers.

4. Over 2 million women have fake breasts: From Pamela Anderson to Katie Price more than 2 million women have breast implants. The figure shows how much women think about their breasts. Not every woman who went under the knife is always pleased with the results. The average age of a woman who gets implants is 34.

5. Breasts get bigger when aroused: Breasts become taut when aroused.

6. Breasts don't like bouncing around: Jogging, walking and aerobics can cause your breasts to bounce around. Always wear a proper bra to minimize the bounce, so that you can also reduce your breast pain. Remember, the main function of bras is to protect the health of your breasts.

7. Breasts can go out of shape: It sounds strange but sleeping facedown can sometimes misshape your breasts. Always take care of your sleeping position so that you maintain the firmness and shape of your breasts. The best sleeping position is to sleep on your side, with a pillow under them for support as you sleep.

I might strip again: Poonam Pandey

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 11:42 AM PDT


A chat with Poonam Pandey, who shot to fame after dropping inhibitions, er clothes, after Team Kolkata's victory last year.

Would you call yourself the biggest Team Kolkata fan?
In a way, yes. But Shah Rukh Khan is my personal favourite...

You shot to fame last year after stripping for SRK's knights. What are your plans this year?
I can't say anything right now. It all depends on what my Tweethearts suggest. Main jis team ko support karti hoon, woh jeetta hai — that's the popular notion. Yes, a huge surprise is in store. But I would be a spoilsport if I reveal it before the beginning of IPL. Come on yaar, terrorist agar bol de kya dhamaka hoga, toh kya faida? It actually depends on my fans. Their wish is my command.

Would you strip once again if your fans so desire?
If they want, I'll strip again.

There are celebs who've stripped for a cause. Would you like to do the same?
I wouldn't say people haven't approached me to do a repeat for a social cause. But I'm yet to sign up for any. I'm a bubbly kind of a girl... my fans love me and my idea is to entertain them.

Any social cause which is close to your heart?
I haven't thought of any. Actually, I'm busy shooting for Nasha...

Was there a lot of pressure after you said you'd like to strip if Team India wins the World Cup?
Yes, there was pressure. Even after Team Kolkata's win last season, there was pressure. So, I thought why not? Maine shauk se kiya hai.

Are you supporting Team Kolkata this year?
Filhaal toh kuchh socha nahin hai. SRK is and will always be my fave, but I'm not too sure which team I'll be rooting for.

Aren't you scared of inviting wrath from the activists?
If I'm not judging others, why should others judge me? Whatever I'm doing is not any crime. Mujhe logon ko entertain karna achha lagta hai.

What's your family's reaction? ?
Main sab kuchh bol ke nahin karti hoon. When I uploaded that picture of mine on Twitter, my parents had no idea. They came to know much later. Pehle woh bhadak gaye thay. Par akhir mein mann gaye.

And your friends?
Honestly, I don't care much about what others think. But my friends have always been very supportive.

Any regrets that you are known as the girl who stripped for Team Kolkata?
I have no regrets. If I'm happy, I don't bother much. Jo chand logon ko problem hai, that's their issue, not mine.

What would you do for a role opposite SRK?
Filhaal toh main nashe mein hoon. Baad ki baat baad mein...

0 comments: