nilgonj

nilgonj


CHCP VIVA TRANQUBVINO

Posted: 04 Apr 2011 11:38 AM PDT


Always speak the truth.
We have won the game.
There is a school in our village.
I earn five thousand taka a month.
An infant sucks its mother.(Sisu stan pan kore).
The rose is the best of all flowers.
The earth moves round the sun.
None can live without water.
Honesty is the best policy.
Health is wealth.
The stars come out in the sky at night.
It is raining.
I feel very cold.
I think it will be rain.
*The train has left the station.
*I have been suffering from fever for a week.
It has been raining for days together.
It has been raining all day long.
The any was unwell.
*I had home before i went to Dhaka.
*We reached the station after the train had arrived.
*I had gone there before he came.
*All that gliters is not gold.
The run rises in the east.

0 comments: