nilgonj

nilgonj


Vidya Balan at the Golden Temple

Posted: 28 Jun 2013 12:15 PM PDT

Vidya Balan at the Golden Temple

Hot Esha Gupta to show her cooler side in ‘Chakravyuh’

Posted: 11 May 2012 10:13 AM PDT

esha gupta
Esha Gupta raised the hotness quotient in the glamour world with her sizzling photo shoot for the Kingfisher calendar. Taking her glamorous image ahead, she stepped into Bollywood with a sensuous and bold role in her latest release 'Jannat 2'. Now, the girl is all set to show her other talents by appearing in a deglamourised avatar in Prakash Jha's 'Chakravyuh'. She will star along side Arjun Rampal, Abhay Deol, Manoj Bajpai, Kabir Bedi and Om Puri.
"It's a de-glam role. I am playing a IPS officer and you will see me in uniform," says Esha Gupta, adding, "When I met Prakash Jha, he was really impressed with my Hindi and that I was confident about what I was doing. The first time when I met him, I said, 'If you direct me well, I will give you what you want for the character. I am ready to be moulded in any form that you want, I am just like clay right now."
Prakash Jha is training her to play the cop and Esha is all praises about him. "Prakash Jha is my only trainer. When you have someone like Prakash Jha, you don't need a trainer because he knows what he exactly wants," she says.

0 comments: