nilgonj

nilgonj


Poonam Pandey Let's Talk About Sex!

Posted: 27 Aug 2013 01:26 PM PDT

'I've never posed my nude picture but big Heroes actually do shameless sex talk' Say Poonam Pandey

Shuddh Desi Romance' co-stars Sushant Singh Rajput and Parineeti Chopra are headed to two Indian colleges to talk about live-in relationships

Let's Talk About Sex!
Let's Talk About Sex!

Sushant Singh Rajput and Parineeti Chopra's upcoming movie portray them as a young sexy couple in a live-in sex sex relationship. Though the subject may come as a taboo to many, the actors are leaving no stone unturned to spread the message of live and let live.


To talk more about love sex, they are heading to an institute in Ahmedabad and then to the Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi that apparently let guys and gals stay together in hostels.

A source says, `The Mudra Institute of Contacted, Ahmedabad has a co-ed hostel where boys and girls can opt to stay under the same roof. Sushant and Parineeti are headed there to talk about how relationships are perceived in the Indian sex society.`


An excited student from the college says, `We have heard that Parineeti is coming here. We are all waiting to see her.` A source from the production house confirms their impending trip to both the cities.


'I've never posed my nude picture but big Heroes actually do shameless sex talk' Say Poonam Pandey

Poonam Pandey is appalled amused and annoyed by the suggestion that her provocative pictures on the internet and in magazines are responsible for the increase in crime against women.

Says Poonam, `On Friday, the day after the heinous gangrape in Mumbai I was constantly badgered and persuaded to feel guilty about the crime. Apparently my pictures are responsible for crime against women. Ha ha, really?.

The same reasoning was used against me during the Nirbhaya case in Delhi. I want to ask all those people who find me provocative enough to induce crime, was there no crime against women before I arrived on the scene?`


Poonam feels people need a scapegoat for their own failings. `Why blame me for social evils? I am just a girl trying to find my place in the world..

I am used to being targeted by the moral police and the morcha wallis. When law and order fails the blame has to pinned to some convenient target. But why blame me ?

What have I done? Main toh sirf baat karti hoon. Maine kuch kiya nahin. There are renowned respected actresses who heave and thrust in item songs. They are watched by a lot more men than I am. `


However Poonam thinks rape has no connection with the pin-up provocateurs. `I don't think men go out and commit crime against women because of what they see in films and in pictures . On the contrary I feel there would be far less crime against women if there would be more sexual gratification at home for men belonging to a certain class who don't have direct and easy access to female company. `


This is where Poonam feels the revival of the beer-bar culture does its bit. `I think re-opening the beer bars would reduce crime against women on the streets. Men would be able to have at least some access to erotic gratification. `

Poonam objects strongly to the view that women invite unwanted attention by the way they dress. `Oh please! 5-year old girls get raped. Do they wear short skirts that provoke such crimes? It is ridiculous to suggest that rape can be prevented if women remain fully clothed. `


In any case Poonam feels mainstream Hindi cinema has a lot to be answerable for. `I've seen them indulge in shameless sex talk where heroes are making pointed references to women's body parts. What kind of example are these iconic stars setting?

I've never posed nude. Even that picture that was posted of me nude after the IPL victory was morphed. I even admitted that later at the risk of disappointing my fans. I've threatened to go nude. But have I really done it?`

Why blame only girls for pre-marital sex or a kiss or a hug say Parineeti Chopra

Posted: 27 Aug 2013 01:26 PM PDT

Why blame only girls for pre-marital sex or a kiss or a hug
Why blame only girls for pre-marital sex or a kiss or a huh

Parineeti Chopra prefers making her own kiss pick - be it a T-shirt or a boy. Sreya Basu chats up with the funky actress in Mumbai on love, marriage and live-in kiss relationship


What is your take on marriages life?
People living outside India believe our's is a land of arranged marriages. For them, India is a backward, small town wala desh when it comes to love and marriage. They think we are people who are restricted by our thoughts and families. But actually it is not so.

Most of us go out and find our boyfriends and girlfriends and get married to people whom we choose. And even parents have become cool with that. We are trying to convey this through our film Shuddh Desi Romance.

All three of us (Parineeti, Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor) go for the partners we choose for ourselves and then accept that we are confused. Sushant's character (Raghu) is confused between my character (Gayatri) and Vaani's character (Tara).


Will you go for the boy your mother chooses for your kiss?
Now-a-days if my mom (Reena Chopra) chooses a T-shirt for me, I hate it. So I don't think I will let her choose a boy for me. I would prefer to choose a boy for me because I will be the only one who will have to live with him all my life.


What do you think of live-in sex relationships?
Live-in relationship is based on respective perceptions. Say, if I am seeing somebody and come back home at 11 pm, get to see him at 11. 30 pm for the first time in the day and then go for a drive with him at Marine Drive and be with him till 4 am and come back home and sleep at 5 o'clock, people won't call that a live-in relationship.

But if I sit at his house and may be go to sleep, may be because I am so tired, ... just because we are sleeping on the same bed under the same roof, people will call that a live-in relationship. We perceive it as per our convenience and that's wrong.


Parents put a time limit on their daughter's outings even today. Does that ensure the girl's safety sex?
Many parents are still under this perception that if the girl is meeting the boy at 11 pm, she has gone out of hand. But if she is meeting him over lunch, that's safe. My question to such parents is: `How will you know what your daughter is doing during lunchtime?` It's ridiculous.


The society still looks down upon a girl who has pre-marital sex. Comment.
I think it's very disrespectful to point fingers at a girl. When there is sex or a kiss or a hug, there are two people involved, not just the girl.

What is your take on extra-marital kiss affairs?
Extra-marital affair is something to do with fidelity and loyalty, which I just cannot accept. It is absolutely disloyal, disrespectful and unfair to your spouse.


How comfortable are you with intimate scenes on sex screen?
When I like a script, it means I like all the elements in the script ... that means I have accepted the script even if it has a love-making scene or a kissing scene or a bikini scene. If I say, I have liked the script sans a particular scene, it means I did not like the script. My funda is clear. I like the script, I will do the film; if I don't like the script, won't do it.

'Not since sex did I have more fun than 'Chennai Express' say Ram Gopal Varma.

Posted: 27 Aug 2013 01:26 PM PDT

'Not since sex did I have more fun than 'Chennai Express' say Ram Gopal Varma.
'Not since sex did I have more fun than 'Chennai Express'

Ram Gopal Varma's tongue-in-cheek comments never fail to amuse. His latest target is director Rohit Shetty and his blockbuster hit "SRK Chennai Express".

RGV has been posting his feedback on "SRK Chennai Express" since Aug 23, and claims he has watched the Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone-starrer as many as five times - a good contribution perhaps to the over Rs.200 crore that the movie has minted at the box office since its release Aug 9.

"Congrats to Rohit Shetty for dumping 'Mughal-e-Azam', 'Sholay', DDLJ ('Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge'), '3 Idiots', etc by the tracks and speeding Indian cinema ahead on 'Chennai Express'. Like the proof of the pudding is in eating, the greatness of cinema is in its success and by that yardstick, 'Chennai Express' is the greatest film," Varma posted on Twitter.


A comic action entertainer, the film is about a north Indian boy who falls in love with a south Indian girl, who is the daughter of a don. It was panned by critics, but loved by viewers.

On Aug 24, Varma tweeted: "Just walked out of fifth viewing of 'Chennai Express' and I want to touch Rohit Shetty's feet. Not since sex did I have more fun than 'Chennai Express'. If some of you didn't like 'Chennai...' in first viewing, my advice is to watch it four to five times, not because it's slow poison, but because it's slow moving fast poison.

"Most boring film I saw is 'Citizen Kane' (Orson Welles' first movie) and most entertaining is 'Chennai Express'. (American actor-director) Orson Welles should come back from dead to touch Rohit Shetty's feet."

"Citizen Kane", released in 1941, was in the drama genre and it was based on the life of a newspaper publisher, essayed by Welles.


Comparing it with "SRK Chennai Express" seems odd, doesn't it?

RGV explains: "Comparisons might seem odd because of genre difference, but as common man I felt the same high in excitement in 'Chennai Express' as in what I felt in 'Titanic' and 'Avatar'."

Varma's own filmography comprises films like "Rangeela", "Satya", "Mast", "Shool", "Sarkar", "Phoonk" and "Department".

'No since sexs I had more fun than SRK Chennai Express, I want to touch Rohit is feet'

Posted: 27 Aug 2013 01:26 PM PDT

Sex in Chennai Express

Maverick filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma, known for his tongue-in-cheek humour, recently took to Twitter to gush about Rohit Shetty's last release SRK Chennai Express in his trademark style.


Taking to Twitter, RGV wrote, "Congrats to Rohit Shetty for dumping Mughal-e-Azam, Sholay, DDLJ (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge), 3 Idiots, etc by the tracks and speeding Indian cinema ahead on SRK Chennai Express. Like the proof of the pudding is in eating, the greatness of cinema is in its success and by that yardstick, Chennai Express is the greatest film." Varma went on to write, "Just walked out of fifth viewing of Chennai Express and I want to touch Rohit Shetty's feet. Not since sex did I have more fun than Chennai Express. If some of you didn't like Chennai... in first viewing, my advice is to watch it four to five times, not because it's slow poison, but because it's slow moving fast poison."

Varma, known for cult films like Satya and Company, is gearing up for the release of Satya 2

0 comments: