nilgonj

nilgonj


Jiah Khan was pregnant, she aborted her child

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 09:42 AM PDT

Bollywood actress Jiah Khan's suicide note revealed the reason of her cruel death. She was deeply in love but was betrayed. She was even pregnant with her man's child but she was forced to abort it.

Read out Jiah's heartbroken story in her own words.

"If you are reading this I might have already left or about to leave. I am broken inside. You might not know this but you have affected me deeply to a point where I have lost myself loving you. Yet you tortured me every day.

These days I see no light. I wake up not wanting to wake up. There was a time I saw my life with you, a future with you. But you shatter my dreams. I feel dead inside. I have never given so much of myself to someone or cared so much. You returned my love with cheating and lies. It didn't matter how many gifts I gave you. Or how I beautiful I looked for you. I was scared of getting pregnant but I gave you myself completely.

The pain you have caused me everyday has destroyed every bit of me, destroyed my soul. I can't eat or sleep or think or function. I am running away from everything. The career is not even worth it anymore. When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined. How I felt for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don't know why destiny brought us together.

After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously, I didn't deserve this. I didn't see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically. Your life was about partying and women. Mine was you and my work. If I stay here, I will crave you and miss you. So I'm kissing my 10-year career and dreams goodbye! I never told you but I received a message about you.

About you cheating on me. You embarrassed me. I never want out, I never want with anyone else. I am a loyal person. I never met anyone with Kartik. I just wanted you to feel how you make me feel constantly. No other woman will ever give you as much as I did or love you as much as I did. I can write that in my blood.

Things were looking up for me here but is it worth it when you constantly feel the pain of heartbreak when the person you love wants to abuse you or threaten to hit you or cheats on you telling other girls they are beautiful or throws you out of their house when you have nowhere to go and you have come to them out of love or when they lie to your face or they make you chase after them in their cars or disrespects their family. You never even met my sister. I bought your sister presents. You tore my soul. All I wanted was love.

I did everything for you. I was working for you but you were never my partner. My future is destroyed my happiness snatched away from me. I always wished the best for you, was ready to invest whatever little money I had in your betterment. You never appreciated my love, kicked me in the face. I have no confidence, self-esteem left whatever talent whatever ambition. You took it all away, you destroyed my life. You hurt me so much that I waited for you for ten days and you didn't bother buying me something.

The Goa trip was my birthday present but even after you cheated on me, I still spent on you. I aborted our baby when it hurt me deeply. You destroyed my Christmas and my birthday dinner when I came back. When I tried my hardest to make your birthday special, you chose to be away from me on Valentine's Day. You promised once we make it to one year we would get engaged.

All you want in life is your partying, your women and your selfish motives. All I wanted was you and my happiness. You took both away from me. I spent money on you selflessly. You would laugh in my face when I would cry for you. I have nothing left in this world to live for after this. I wish you had loved me like I loved you. I had dreamt of our future. I dreamt of our success. I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is go to sleep and never wake up again. I am nothing. I had everything. I felt so alone even when I was with you. You made me feel alone and vulnerable. I am so much more than this."
Jiah Khan Against Glass Coated Manja - Promotion

Jiah Khan's suicide case: Police arrest Sooraj Pancholi

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 09:42 AM PDT


During the investigation of 'Jiah Khan Suicide Case' Mumbai police has received a 6 page suicide note allegedly written by actress Jiah Khan, from Jiah's mother, Rabiya Khan. On Monday, Mumbai police has detained Sooraj Pancholi, son of actor Aditya Pancholi, in connection to Jiah Khan's suicide case.

At this juncture, Police is quite secretive about the letter and its contents. However, a source tells that the letter is written in English and focused on the troubled relationship that the deceased Jiah Khan and Sooraj Pancholi were going through.

The Mumbai Police is ascertaining the authenticity of the letter and the approximate date when it was written. Also, they are seeking legal advice to know if the contents of the letter can be treated as proof for the reason of the suicide of the actress. However, the recovered letter does not mention any name or any address.

The family of Jiah Khan handed over the notarized copy of the letter to the police so that it could not be manipulated at any stage of investigation. "We would seek legal experts' opinion and an appropriate action would be initiated if required. As of now, we do not want to jump to any conclusion," said the police officer.

In the letter, Jiah Khan has mentioned about a party in Goa and also mentioned a medical procedure that she had to undergo during the course of their relationship.

The 25 years old actress Jiah Khan committed suicide by hanging herself in her flat in Juhu on Monday late evening.

Excerpts from Jiah's letter:

"I have no reason to breathe anymore. All I wanted was love. I did everything for you. I was working for us. My future is destroyed. My happiness snatched away from me. You never appreciated my love. kicked me in my face. I have no confidence or self esteem left. Whatever talent, whatever ambition, you took it all away. You destroyed my life."

She also wrote, "All you want in life is partying, your women, your selfish motives. All I wanted was you and my happiness. You took both away from me. I spent selflessly on you."

Jiah further adds, "I have nothing left to live for in this world after this. I wish you had loved me like I love you. I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again."

Priyanka Chopra's father Ashok Chopra passes away

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 09:42 AM PDT


Actress Priyanka Chopra's father Dr. Ashok Chopra breathed his last today at the Kokilaben Ambani hospital in Mumbai. He was suffering from cancer since 2008. The Chopra clan including the actress, her mother and younger brother were with him at the time of death.

Just yesterday, we reported how Priyanka has put aside work assignments and has been spending all her time praying for her father's recovery. ​On Friday, Priyanka had organised a Mahamrityunjay puja at her home, for her daddy's recovery.

Back in 2005 when Priyanka was shooting for Rohan Sippy's Bluffmaster, her father fell ill. Even then, Priyanka had not shared her agony with anyone on the sets. Her frail father had accompanied Priyanka for an award function held in Vancouver earlier this year. She had won the best actress trophy for her stupendous performance as an autistic girl in Barfi!.

Celeb tweets:

Vishal Dadlani: I'm so sorry, @priyankachopra . Strength, love and support to you.

Sophie Choudry: Love,prayers & strength @priyankachopra to u & the family.. Ur daddy was the sweetest man & he cldnt hv asked for a more lovin daughter. RIP

Bipasha Basu: Strength to u @priyankachopra n ur family.

Prabhudheva: So sorry to hear abt priyanka chopra's father. I hope god gives strength to her n her family to cope up with this loss. My condolences.

Genelia D'souza: Deepest and Heartfelt condolences 2 dear @priyankachopra, your mom n ur fly.. All the strength 2u.

Kunal Kohli: RIP Dr.Chopra.Condolences to @PriyankaChopra. Had a great love for music. Met him in Vancouver last, amazing zest for life.

Deepika Padukone FC: Our heartfelt condolences to PC and her family :(

Asha Bhosle: Deepest condolences to Priyanka Chopraji and family on the passing away of her father. He loved his music, country and family.

Anubhav Sinha: Oh No!!! Priyanka Chopra may God give you strength. Lots of love. May his soul rest in peace.

Neha Dhupia: So sad to hear about your loss Priyanka Chopra. Condolences to you and your family. Sending you tons of love and energy to get past this.

Aadesh Shrivastava: I am very sad to hear about your loss Priyanka Chopra. Condolences to you and your family. Love and energy to get past this.

Minissha Lamba: My heartfelt condolences to Priyanka Chopra and Madhuji. Prayers and strength to you.

PEDP-3 Pree Primary Assistant teacher Final Result 2013

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 05:29 AM PDT

 Directorate of primary education published final result of PEDP-3, Senior Computer Operator, Computer Operator and Assistant Accountant. This website contains information on all activities of Primary Education in Bangladesh. This exam schedule published was Daily Shamokal, Daily Kalerkontho and Daily Independent Newspaper on 28th March, 2012.
This website also published Senior Computer Operator, Computer Operator and Assistant Accountant final result of PEDP-3 under dpe.gov.bd. dpe.gov.bd PEDP-3 Final Result 2013

Directorate of Primary Education (DPE) under this post name is third primary education development program (PEDP-3). dpe.gov.bd Primary Assistant Teacher also conducted ministry of primary and mass education this recruitment at the same time apply general public and freedom fighter quota those who are eligible age limit thirty and freedom fighter quota age limit thirty two. This program (PEDP-3) Senior Computer Operator, Computer Operator and Assistant Accountant total successful candidates are ninety six.
dpe.gov.bd PEDP-3 Final Result 2013:
Bangladesh runs one of the largest primary education governments in the world. Improvement of primary education poses an intimidating encounter because of unreachability and resource restraint. Despite these restraints Bangladesh has completed remarkable success in the field of knowledge and primary education. Now Primary education available dpe.gov.bd Freedom Fighter Quota Job Written Result 2013

dpe.gov.bd PEDP-3 Final Result 2013:

Directorate of primary education published dpe.gov.bd Directorate of primary education published final result of PEDP-3, Senior Computer Operator, Computer Operator and Assistant Accountant. This program (PEDP-3) Senior Computer Operator, Computer Operator and Assistant Accountant total successful candidates are ninety six. The aspirants were to answer objective questions for 80 marks in 80 minutes. Directorate of Primary Education every year published recruitment of Primary Assistant Teacher this job is very popular in Bangladesh. Welcome to the Directorate of primary education. This website contains information on all activities of Primary Education in Bangladesh.

 

0 comments: