nilgonj

nilgonj


Wouldn’t do a film like The Dirty Picture: Kajol

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 11:29 AM PDT

Kajol, who has been an inspiration for many newcomers in Bollywood and have millions of fans attached to her claims that she would have never done a film like The Dirty Picture.

As the third day of FICCI came to an end, Karan Johar was seen getting candid with the celebrated actress and his close friend Kajol. When the director asked Kajol whether she would have done The Dirty Picture which changed the entire dynamics in the Hindi film industry, Kajol said, "I wouldn't do a film like The Dirty Picture. I have a husband and kids and I won't be able to do justice to such a role. You need a certain mentality and ease to carry such a character."

When the film-maker stressed on knowing whether Kajol was open to do a off-beat yet commercial film like Kahaani, Kajol said that it's her gut which makes her sign flicks. "I go with my gut and instinct and how do I feel with the director. I would have done Kahaani only if Sujoy would have been able to sell it to me and also my gut after meeting him," emphasized Kajol.

While talking about different directors to Karan, Kajol said, "A good project but a poor director will always make a mediocre film, but an average script and good director can make a good film as he will put in everything to make the film look good."

"I don't mind out of the box films, but I seriously feel there is a dearth of good, tight scripts," concluded Kajol.

0 comments: