nilgonj

nilgonj


Farah Khan shops for kids

Posted: 27 Aug 2012 06:50 AM PDT



 
Being a mother of three, a filmmaker, a choreographer par excellence, and now, even an actor, is not easy. But supermom Farah Khan manages it all with aplomb. She was recently spotted at Just For Kids store in a popular mall, shopping for her kids. In tow, were the aliens from her movie Joker, a sci-fi comedy. The aliens were an instant hit with the kids.

"I'm shopping clothes that my four-year-olds will wear to the premiere of my film," enthused Farah. "I love blues and reds and I believe blue is lucky for me as well." The green and brown aliens who accompanied Farah were a laugh riot. To pull a fast one on the kids, the aliens decided to hide in the trial room. While the kids screamed initially, they were more than happy to hug them and pose with them soon after.

The aliens also danced at the store with Farah and the kids. She was overheard telling other moms that Joker is a film that parents can watch with their children. "It's an entertaining movie with a great story. I want to tell the mothers that; because they are the most concerned," she was heard saying.

It weren't only the children shopping at the store, who were in for a treat, but also their mothers as Farah gave them tips on how to dress their kids up fashionably.

0 comments: