nilgonj

nilgonj


Kareena Kapoor gorges on aloo, gobhi paranthas

Posted: 21 Jan 2012 10:20 AM PST


Kareena Kapoor
If you thought fruits, healthy vegetables and juices is all that Kareena Kapoor consumed to keep herself fit, the actress says it's all a myth!
In fact, she says she digs into potato and cauliflower paranthas almost every day. The once size zero actress, Kareena now looks healthy. She says eating right is they key to a good figure.
"I have never starved. Even when I used to work out for size zero for 'Tashan', I used to eat paranthas. I eat aloo and gobhi paranthas daily. I have a lovely diet to follow and there is lots to eat," Kareena told reporters here Friday.
"It is about looking good, feeling good and being fit, and once you do that all boys will automatically like you," she added.
Back from a 20-day holiday from Switzerland, Kareena has been gorging on cheese fondues and "everything else" that she loves eating.
"I am now a midnight eater," she said.
Kareena, who is working on Madhur Bhandarkar's "Heroine", says she has done away with her size zero tag, but now feels her elder sister Karisma, a mother of two, deserves the title more than anyone else, owing to her slender figure.
"This is the right time to announce that the crown of size zero goes to Karisma Kapoor. She is the size zero of the industry today," she said of Karisma, who is set to make her Bollywood comeback with "Dangerous Ishq".
The sisters were present at the unveiling of the new cover of nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar's book "Women & The Weight Loss Tamasha" here.
Karisma blushed after Kareena's compliment, and said: "I completely give the credit to Bebo (Kareena) as she recommended me to Rujuta. And now I have the right amount of weight on me, which feels great and it is all thanks to Rujuta."
"It feels great that I have lost so much of weight even after eating fish curry and rice every night. People ask me – 'Are you seriously eating carbohydrates at night as you still look so fit?'. I just tell them that after having a baby, it is important to have carbs. It is about eating healthy and being fit and not about starving yourself," she added. – IANS

I’m glowing because of my kids – Kajol

Posted: 21 Jan 2012 10:16 AM PST


 kajol new 475x712
Actress Kajol, last seen in "Toonpur Ka Superhero", says she is extremely happy with the way her life has shaped up and the doting mother of two can't stop gushing about her kids.
"I am having a blast, I am having a great time, a fabulous time with my life right now. I have two wonderful kids, I am enjoying myself thoroughly. I am glowing because I am spending so much time with my kids," the 37-year-old said here while launching a bag store, Malaga Bespoke.
The actress admits she is not considering any new projects for the time being, but hopes to be part of a good project in the near future.
"I hope so (to do a film)… but only when the right time comes, when the right offer comes, not before that," said Kajol, who won the Filmfare award for best actress for her film "My Name Is Khan" in 2010.
Kajol recently lent her voice for Karan Johar's "Koochie Koochie Hota Hai", an animated version of her 1998 film "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai". She will also be seen in a guest appearance in Johar and Shah Rukh Khan's co-production "Student Of The Year". – IANS

Abhay Deol, Neha Dhupia support Child Education

Posted: 21 Jan 2012 10:14 AM PST


 Abhay Deol 475x582
Bollywood actor Abhay Deol and Neha Dhupia have pledged their support to P&G's signature campaign Shiksha, which aims at spreading education in India.
Abhay and Neha have urged consumers to join the movement by buying P&G products such as Tide, Pantene and Olay, and enabling the company to channelise part of its sales proceeds towards education for underprivileged children. Irrespective of sales, P&G will commit a minimum of Rs.1 crore towards the donation funds to Shiksha every year.
"Education is every child's right. It is heartening to see that Shiksha has helped educate 280,000 lesser-privileged children by giving consumers a simple way to contribute to the cause," Abhay said in a press statement.
"I envision an India with 100 percent Shiksha as a country that is free of related issues like poverty and corruption, because after all – 'Padhega India, tabhi to Bhadega India (India would grow with educated people)'," he added.
Former beauty queen Neha, who comes from an army family, said: "I have always believed that education is the right of every individual and it is heartening to see a movement like Shiksha that not only enables education for underprivileged children but also empowers consumers to contribute to the cause."
The campaign is also urging P&G consumers to get involved with the cause and tell the company where in India should the company build more schools. – IANS

I want to bring alive first super-villain – Vivek Oberoi

Posted: 21 Jan 2012 10:11 AM PST



Vivek Oberoi new pic
Bollywood has seen several superheroes like Krrish and Ra.One, but actor Vivek Oberoi, who will soon be seen playing Kaal, the villain in Rakesh Roshan's "Krrish 2″, hopes to give the industry a "super-villain".
"When they called me and made me read the script, I read the role and was blown off. I want to play it right and it is all the hard work and effort that is paying off. I wanted to bring to life India's first super-villain, it was good fun," the 35-year-old actor said here at launch of singer Rajnigandha Shekhawat's album of folk songs.
Perhaps Vivek forgot that Arjun Rampal was recently seen as a super-villain in "RA.One". Nevertheless, he is working hard and trying to do justice to his role in "Krrish 2″, the sequel to 2006 superhero film "Krrish".
Vivek is also very happy with the positive energy on the sets of the movie and says he is lucky to be working with senior Roshan, as well as his son Hrithik, who keeps boosting his confidence.
"When you get that kind of encouragement from your co-star, from somebody who is doing so well , it's a great atmosphere on the set. There is no insecurity, no negativity. It's a great set to be on," said Vivek, who was recently ousted from "Shootout at Wadala".
After a lull in his career, 2012 looks promising for Vivek, who is also working in "Kismet, Love, Paisa Dilli" opppsite Mallika Sherawat and "Zilla Ghaziabad". – IANS

0 comments: