nilgonj

nilgonj


Ranbir Kapoor celebrates Nargis Fakhri’s birthday at 20, 000 feet up in the air

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 08:31 AM PDT


nargis fakhri birthday
Ranbir Kapoor seems totally smitten by his 'Rockstar' co-star and debutant Nargis Fakhri. He planned a surprise birthday celebration for Nargis whose birthday is on 21st October. The two were flying together for Nagpur and Ranbir had a small yet special birthday cake of her choice delivered to her mid-air when they were 20,000 feet up in the air. Along with the cake he even ordered some goodies. To add to it, singer Mohit Chauhan sang the birthday song for the pretty lady and was joined in by Ranbir himself along with producer Hiren Gandhi.
Nargis declared her birthday earlier on the twitter and wrote, "ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Thanks Mom&Dad(RIP)wish my dad cud c me, n how far i've come n all da things i have achieved. Thank u all the BDAY WISHes."
Nargis expressed her gratitude on making her birthday feel so special and tweeted the experience as , "im so overwhelmed im actually crying right now. thank you guys. i wud take a pic but i dont want it in the paper tomorrow LOL."

A brand new team for ‘Dabangg 2′

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 08:30 AM PDT


dabaang2
Well, 'Dabangg' may have been a grand success on the box office, but Salman and Arbaaz Khan are in no mood to repeat the crew of the original for the sequel. After director Abhinav Kashyap walked out of 'Dabangg 2', they had decided that barring Abhinav, they would repeat the entire cast and crew. However, the technicians were the next to leave the team. Now, the film which goes on floors in March 2012 will have a entirely new set of crew with the original lead actors.
Arbaaz Khan confirmed this fact and was quoted saying, "Why are people presuming that I'd have to depend on creative resources from the first Dabangg to make Dabangg 2? I've been born into a film family. I grew up hearing scripts and people talking cinema. I know enough about cinema to turn director confidently. It's true we don't have the original crew on board. We've hired a first-rate group of fresh technicians for Dabangg 2."
"We know what we're doing. It's Dileep Shukla who has written the sequel. But it is my vision and ideas that have been put into the screenplay. I know exactly how I want to shoot the film. The novelty of seeing Salman playing Chulbul Pandey with a moustache has worn off. We'll be going beyond," said Arbaaz.

The second statue of Aishwarya Rai unveiled at Madame Tussauds

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 08:29 AM PDT


aishwarya rai madame tussauds
Though Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is in the third trimester of her pregnancy, the news columns still cant get enough of her. She is all over the media again for her new wax statue being unveiled at Madame Tussauds in Blackpool, UK. The new statue takes its inspiration from the look Ash sported at Cannes last year in an Ellie Saab gown. The previous one had Aishwarya's statue draped in a saree.
This second figure of Aishwarya has been made exclusively for the Blackpool's new Bollywood world tour, from 19th October to 20th January 2012. This is the first ever Bollywood Travelling Exhibition — with the launch being held in Blackpool.

Riya Sen refuses to shoot the item number for ‘Ek Bura Aadmi’

Posted: 22 Oct 2011 08:27 AM PDT


Riya Sen's career seems to be heading nowhere but the actress still cant get over her starry tantrums it seems. She created much woe to the makers of 'Ek Bura Aadmi' by not only refusing to shoot the item number with Arunoday Singh but also shunning away from media who had been called to cover the shooting of the song.
The debutant director Ishraq Shah feels at a loss and says, "It was a nightmare. Riya Sen had signed on to do an item song. We had recorded a really zingy song Uchal gayee chamiya kunwaron ke beech mein. Jayesh Pradhan who has done the choreography in Aarakashan was supposed to choreograph Riya's number. Everything was finalized, But then…. "
"She claimed she was unwell and could not rehearse for the item song. Then she showed up for just one shot. I agreed since Arunodoy had to leave. But then she refused to talk to the media. I'm a new director.
This is all very new and embarrassing for me. My producer has suffered losses of at least 70-80 lakhs because of this. I don't know how I will shoot the song now. Arunodoy is gone for a month.
When he returns he immediately starts shooting for Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine. My mentor Gulzar Saab had worked with the great Suchitra Sen. Look at what I had to go through on my birthday with her grand-daughter!" added Shah.
On the other hand, Riya Sen refuses to accept the charges and blames the makers for this chaos. She says, "This is all a publicity gimmick, as far as I can see. Ishraq Shah is a new director. I helped him out by agreeing to do the song. Besides I thought the song was nice and I could use it in my shows.
According to the contract we were supposed to shoot on 4th and 5th October. He requested me to come for the shoot on the 3rd because he said Arunodoy was leaving the same night for the US. I agreed out of kindness, although I've been unwell. But at the shoot there was pure chaos.
There was a very strange set of media persons at the shoot whom I had never seen before. They kept coming in front of the camera while we were shooting.
The director asked me to speak to the media. I refused. Please understand I wasn't even supposed to shoot on Monday. Is this what I get for my kindness?
Why use my name for publicity? We recently had Mr Dev Anand being quoted against me. I shot for his Chargesheet three years ago. If he had a problem with me why didn't he speak earlier? Why at the time of release?"
Whoever is at the fault, it is hard to say. All we know is that Moonmoon Sen is trying to set things right between daughter Riya and director Shah.

0 comments: