nilgonj

nilgonj


Bollywood Stars Twitter update (02/23/2011)

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 11:52 PM PST


Nikhil Dwivedi A moment lived now may not
witness its next! Live and love
your life! amused at how a life is
lost.. :| Lara Dutta Hubby has the day off 2 spend
with me! Beat the dDokovich
bros yesterday. Planning 2 watch
Saath Khoon Maaf! Then dinner
with friends! Rahul Bose my article on the adivasi village i
visited in chikhaldara.
deliberately didn't tweet about
it- this says it all. Madhavan In Ahendabad. My god.. How this
place has changed.. Arshad Warsi Just got home....Rode from shoot
to home, empty roads n cool
breeze hitting my face. Nothing
better than a good ride... Riteish Thank you all for likeing the
Jhalak Dhikla Jaa episode- i
absolutely enjoyed being on the
show for #Faltu music release Sonakshi Sinha Dear god. I will never ever
complain about the heat in
Mumbai. I promise. (Thandi lag
rahi hai - understatement of the
yr) Siddharth Priveleged to revisit one of my
all time favs "judgement at
nuremberg" on mgm. What a gift
a good film can be. Happy happy
happy! Lata Mangeshkar namaskar,ek accha sher maine
kahi padha tha, aap sab ke
liye....gaahe gaahe(kabhi kabhi)
isee padha kije,dil se badhkar koi
kitaab nahi Amitabh Bachchan T 287 -And the unit of 'Players'
shooting in NZ are safe .. they all
left just a couple of days back ..
Abhishek and all good .. Ranvir Shorey Upset at waking up late to the
fact that 'secular' is a bad term
for some. I was born in a secular
country. Thought everyone is. Shruti Haasan Got so many
wonderful,witty,adorable,
strange responses to me
previous tweet :)fun! Neha Dhupia Off to delhi, the first leg of a
crazy trip begins now!

Salman leaves Katrina frustrated

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 11:45 PM PST


The actress who was keen to
work with SRK, Hrithik finds
herself sharing screenspace with
Salman again! B-Town has gone berserk
contemplating if Salman Khan and
Katrina Kaif will actually work
together in Kabir Khan' s (of ' New York' fame) next directorial venture produced by
Yash Raj Films. Now, not many
know that though Katrina was
always on board, Salman Khan
wasn' t the production house' first choice to play lead actor. Apparently, Shah Rukh Khan was
offered the role first, Hrithik
Roshan was next in line...
However, ' date problems' was a cause of concern and the script
ultimately landed in Salman
Khan' s lap. So while Salman Khan is taking his time in negotiating
his price with Yash Raj Films,
Katrina, we hear, isn' t the happiest person. A source close to the actress
tells us, "Katrina has worked with Salman before. She was
looking forward to working with
some new actors. Shah Rukh
Khan and Hrithik Roshan
would' ve been a great opportunity, she thought." However, she is now all set to
romance ex-boyfriend Salman
Khan on screen - that is if he
agrees to do the movie in the
first place.

I feel extremely lucky: Bips

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 11:44 PM PST


Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu,
whose journey in showbiz began
in 1996 after winning the Cinthol
supermodel contest, says she is
extremely lucky and proud of
her achievements. "I just realised my journey has
been quiet a long one, from 1996
to 2011. It's only me who knows
how much hard work and
dedication has gone behind
everything. I have been honest with my profession and brought
the best of me on the screen,"
Bipasha told reporters here. Dressed in a formal white outfit
with black beads and sequin
work on it, she came for the the
launch of Versace collection of
watches in collaboration with
Timex Group. "I feel extremely lucky when I
look behind in my life. I am proud
of myself and also proud of what
I am today. I used to dream of
having such luxury brands and
now I effortlessly own so many of them," said the 32-year-old,
who has a fetish for watches. "The one object that I love the
most is the watch. It is a must
have possession for everybody.
It is also my favourite gifting
option. "All the watches that (actor)
John (Abraham) owns are gifted
by me. Now I think his collection
is set to have a Versace watch,"
she said.

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 06:33 PM PST


Edwin B. Flippo. Say that Recruitment is the process of searching for prospective employees and stimulating them to apply for job in the organization.
Keith davis say that Recruitment is the process of finding and attracting capable application for employment,

selection

herbert k Chruden and Sherman.
MJ JUCIOUS
DALE YODER
WEIHRICH AND KOONTZ

0 comments: